Thursday, January 26, 2006

How many clowns can you fit in a Hummer?

I was just noticing that the headline for that last post should read something more like, "2005 can kiss my puckered, pasty, corpulent ass." Ahh. Isn't that a sweet picture?

My mood swings continue their maniacal carnival in my head. That's what this is all like - an endless freaking teacup ride (dizzy with shifting life events) (Also: teacup rides are retarded. I hate them), with elements of Space Mountain (being kept in the dark, not sure what's next), It's a Small World (do I need to explain?), and the Log Flume ride (again, no explanation needed).

And funnel cake will be served.

I am, against my own frustrated wishes, becoming increasingly anxious about next hurricane season. It's been a really mild winter so far. Tooooo mild.

No comments: