Tuesday, January 03, 2006

2005 can kiss my shiny white ass

We're back in our apartment. Finally. We've had two ginormous parties to corroborate this new reality for us, because frankly, I had a hard time adjusting to "normalcy" at first. It's sinking in though. Damn it feels good. The floors will never recover from this goddamn sheetrock dust, I fear - I mean, 4 moppings and it's like I swabbed the floors with a dirty Q-Tip and called it a day.

In contrast with the floors, my mental health has improved considerably since moving back into our place. I'm already fretting about my next session with my therapist...I mean, I don't know what to talk about. I could pick a million issues now from the imperfections collection that is me, but the urgency of the last few months is waning. I have caught her twice dozing off (I know! I know!) and we talked about it, and I decided to give her another chance, but hell, now I'm worried that I'm really dull. Listening to myself drone on about all this life crap is just annoying.

No comments: